An American in Toronto

In Which I Take the Plunge with Devoted Husband and Baby Boy and Have Marvelous Adventures North of the Border

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Around the Town

Although I've been lax in my posting, I have been taking pictures around Toronto for the blog. The Fambly will be doing a lot of fun things coming up in the next few weeks, but until then here are some of the things that I see on a regular basis and as far as I can tell there are few or no pictures of these things on the Internets. Here is a really crazy building on Gerrard Street. I have no idea what the story is on this place, but there's got to be a good one. Here's another picture for a little more detail. There's clearly something going on about drunk driving, but I haven't the foggiest idea what its about. But I DO love the crazy. Here are some of a dying breed: pay-phone booths. They are actually really common up here and I have actually used them since I've been here. How cute and retro. Here a shot for Michele-with-one-L! Degrassi For-evah! And, I can't forget to show another picture of The Boy: Man, does he love that slide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home