An American in Toronto

In Which I Take the Plunge with Devoted Husband and Baby Boy and Have Marvelous Adventures North of the Border

Friday, September 01, 2006

The Conspiracy Conspiracy

I don't know what it is lately, but I've been finding tons of stuff on the ground. I've picked up nearly 10 coupons just laying there and today I found a receipt from the gas station that I can use at the grocery store for $1.08! It's like I found $1.08 just sitting on the sidewalk! I may be a trash-picker, but I'm a trash-picker that's over a dollar richer. When you walk a lot you tend to notice things that you would never see while driving in a car. I saw a series of flyers in the park this week for a website called Toronto Mums. Someone had written in red pen "conspiracy." Well, now my interest was piqued. A conspiracy, you say? Are they like some kind of Freemason offshoot? Do these Toronto Mums wield more power than previously thought? Are they the ones holding back the electric car? Well, today I noticed that a flyer for a roofer also had a "conspiracy" written on it in the same handwriting with the same color red pen. Sadly, it looks like there is not conspiracy, but just a bored and/or crazy person who likes to write on flyers. I'd be lying if I didn't say that I wasn't a little bit disappointed. I was all set to get my black robe with matching toddler black robe for The Boy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home