An American in Toronto

In Which I Take the Plunge with Devoted Husband and Baby Boy and Have Marvelous Adventures North of the Border

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Grandma and Aunt Freyapup Visit

Sorry for the repeated posting delays, but I can't help that work keeps me super busy in summer. Yesterday was the August Civic holiday here in Toronto. I guess the powers that be in Canada make sure that every month has a long weekend to enjoy. We especially enjoyed this long weekend as Devoted Husband's Mom and sister came up to visit us for the first time since the Big Move. We kept pretty busy hitting all the usual places, the Riverdale Farm, the stores downtown, etc. The weather was lovely the entire weekend. They brought The Boy lots of cute toys and clothes and they brought me an awesome Peep to put on my backpack. Hopefully, we'll get some new pics soon. I guess everyone had a good time, but the only one who I was sure had a good time was The Boy. He always has a good time, that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home