An American in Toronto

In Which I Take the Plunge with Devoted Husband and Baby Boy and Have Marvelous Adventures North of the Border

Thursday, November 02, 2006

My 100th and Final Post

OK. So, here is the deal. I'm sick of the outages on blogger, so I am no moving to WordPress, another free blogging site. I moved every single post over to the new site. The new address is: anamericanintoronto.wordpress.com You got that? Here it is again. anamericanintoronto.wordpress.com I posted today's pictures over there with slightly different text. I hope this means that I can actually post more often with more pictures. I will keep this blog up for a month or so and then I will take it down. But, as I said all the posts that are here will not be on WordPress. One more time... anamericanintoronto.wordpress.com I hope to see you over there soon!

1 Comments:

  • At 11/03/2006 05:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I know you repeated this twice, and tried to make it very clear for me, I just hope nobody else was offended, you did sound a little strong and I KNOW it's because you have to repeat so many times because I'm a little slow.
    I loved the boy as a pirate, maybe he can be a pirate for Thanksgiving.
    Hugs and Kisses

     

Post a Comment

<< Home