An American in Toronto

In Which I Take the Plunge with Devoted Husband and Baby Boy and Have Marvelous Adventures North of the Border

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Return of Memere

Last night, my mother, Baby Boy's grandmother, Memere, showed up on our doorstep with a minivan full of toys for BB. Lots of cars and trucks and a Tickle Me Elmo doll. And clothes. Lots and lots of clothes. Devoted Husband and I also got a few toys ourselves including our new MP3 players. I was so excited this morning walking to work, listening to ABBA Gold (Oh, don't judge me!). Memere can't wait to spend the week with BB and take him to the Riverdale Farm and Toddler Time at the library. BB has changed so much since she last saw him and he's so much fun to be around. And yes, more pictures should be forthcoming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home