An American in Toronto

In Which I Take the Plunge with Devoted Husband and Baby Boy and Have Marvelous Adventures North of the Border

Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm Back!

Whoo-hoo! I'm back from a week-long hiatus spent working hard on a miniseries for a client that was charged way too little and who wanted it way too quickly. Anyway, it's done and now I'll catch everyone up on what little has actually happened in the past week. Baby Boy has two new teeth! He has two teeth coming in on the top, so, he can be kinda fussy. His new favorite word is "wa-wa" and he has developed a fondness for grapes. He's quite a Renaissance Man that BB. We're Getting Visitors! Next month, Devoted Husband's mom and sister, aka Grandma and Freyapup, will come up and visit us for the first time in our new locale. They haven't seen BB in quite a while, so they will be in for a treat. We're Getting More Visitors! Later this month, my mom, aka Memere, will be coming up to visit for the first time since February. The last time she was here, our furniture hadn't even arrived yet. The weather has been beautiful, so I hope that keeps up. I'll write more tomorrow, but I just wanted to check in so that you know I'm still around.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home