An American in Toronto

In Which I Take the Plunge with Devoted Husband and Baby Boy and Have Marvelous Adventures North of the Border

Friday, March 03, 2006

Clive Owen Watch Day One

It's very very cold. And windy. Windy and cold. But, it's raining in LA so I don't feel so bad. I just snuck down to the studio commissary to get a soda (or pop, as they say up here) to have with my lunch and possibly try to sneak a peak of Clive Owen, who apparently is shooting a movie on the lot. I have long thought that Clive Owen is rather non-descript. I know I am in the minority amongst most of the ladies that I know, who think he is a very attractive man. Eh. He doesn't do anything for me. At any rate, I didn't see anything of note. This morning, however, I met Ben Chin. He is running for a political seat representing my neighborhood. He asked me for my vote and I didn't have the heart to tell him that my vote was no good. Last week, Devoted Husband lost a filling and so he had to go get that fixed and last night my glasses, which had been sooooooo close to breaking for a while now, finally did, in fact, break. When it rains, it snows. The reason that the glasses finally did break was because Baby Boy has repeatedly grabbed my glasses off my face and then threw them to the floor. Repeatedly. I blame him totally and, rest assured, I will invoice him for the replacement pair once he gets his first paycheck. A CANADIAN FACT! Toronto is home to the CN Tower, the world's tallest building at 1815 Feet(and also quite visible on my walk to work).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home